A Dozen Ideas to Make A Tee-shirt into An Animal and More
Do you need a cheap dress-up costume for a school skit or a birthday party activity that the kids will remember and wear long after the gift wrapping paper is thrown away”
Watch this short video below for some inspiring ways to use basic TEE-shirts a pair of animal ears a tail or maybe a visor with a cute animal face.
No Non-cents Nanna loves it when you PIN. Check out our Heart Felt Play Store boards on Pinterest.
- See something you like from Heart Felt Play Store on Pinterest?
- There is a link on the right to click to go right to the online store for only the current images.
- Use this DISCOUNT CODE to save 10% today: NNN10%
- Click HERE to go directly to HeartFeltPlayStore.com
- Don’t forget to use copy and paste the money $saving CODE at check out.
Check out these self-promo blog posts. They have pinnable images.
We HEART it when you PIN: Follow our Heart Felt Play Store Boards on Pinterest. click HERE
Headbands not the boy’s fashion choice? Check out the Tiger Foam Visor. Click HERE for a description and how to purchase. https://www.heartfeltplaystore.com/tiger-visor-with-child-s-tee-shirt-p/tgrvr3tee.htm
Here is a fun Dinosaur Party activity for the birthday boy and 2 guests. Wear plain or add dino-spots. Dun and easy!
Use a paper plate, cookie cutters or stencils to decorate a Tee-shirt.
Need someone to Brain-Storm with about decorating Tee-shirt? Email, No Non-cents Nanna at HeartFeltPlayStore@gmail.com Replies within in 48 hours.
Does everyone really want to be a cat?
Use fluorescent duct tape from Dollar Tree to add safety stripes to the shirts and hats.
. * Heart Felt Play Store is a family home based small business.
- product quantities are limited, so always order early.
- Some of our products got VIRAL when least expected.
- Some items sell out from our supplier: cannot be back ordered.
When your kids act like monkies let them dress the part with:
Don’t you just Dinosaur Dig this example of how to craft a tee-shirt? Our 8-year-old neighbor boy designed this Tee-shirt.
Own very own Sophie-Do-It used a heart shape paper plate template to start her bug/ butterfly body. We put a sheet of paper between the Tee-shirt layers to avoid possible ‘bleeding”.
Are you following Heart Felt Play Store on Facebook? Click HERE
- current no-budget video demonstrations
- click on links to the store
- special product promotions and events