Yes, there are plenty more things for kids to do besides sitting on their behinds playing video games this Summer.
Least we grown-ups forget or need someone else to validate that there is a wonderful life out there to enjoy, I thought I would ask my followers to contribute to a list.
- I am going to post this on the social media I use asking for help to make this No Non-cents Nanna List.
- When answers come in, I will post only the answers, no names, unless you direct me to your blog that contributes to great Summertime activities.
- Let’s see what ideas are listed most often.
- We can use all kinds of ideas for when the weather changes:
- When it is perfect outside
- When it is raining outsides
- When it is too hot outside
- Somethings that are FREE
- Somethings that are cheap
- Somethings you have to save up for.
READY? Set? GO!
From FACEBOOK Followers: Click HERE
- chores (lol)
- splash pad,
- Paint Signs*
It looks like Facebook followers are ahead 14 to 0
*14. was inspired by a Colorado Springs Networking Friend: Sign Painting Party is so unique I just had to share -with permission from JenSAYtions