Cow, Pig, Horse Bandanas for Cheap Costumes
Kids love to pretend to be farm animals while wearing a horse, cow, pig bandana from this Heart Felt Play Store Farm Animal Collection.
A bandana is so practical for the dress-up box, dramatic play or even a cheap Halloween costume that you could blow you nose on …I mean if you really need to…then hand wash it, please.
You can buy this horse bandana from the Heart Felt pay Store Catalog Click HERE
This horse face bandana has “horse-play” written all over it!
It’s OK to be “BOSSY”!
Kids or ‘kids at heart’ can wear this 20″ square black and cow face bandana with a pink nose to be “Bossy the Cow” at the next Farm Theme Birthday Party or keep face warm at out door play.
Just for fun wear to that Chickin’ place in mall food court. Will they give your free fillets?
…and bandanas are so affordable, too!
More farm related polyester bandanas bear cartoon faces of a horse and cow. See above.
- To wear, simply fold the bandana in a triangle then tie behind the child’s head and you have a pretend cow ready to play on the farm.*
- Bandanas are easy to lift up to munch on carrot or apple horse treats passed around in carrots shape cello favor bags. ( Also sold on Heat Felt Play Store.)
- Lift the bandana to drink from a mini galvanized bucket also sold individually on Heart Felt Play Store.
Shipping fee and applicable taxes added at checkout. A single bandana may qualify for shipping in a letter envelope. Adjustments to over payment of shipping cost may be partialy refunded
Note from the No Non-cents Nanna:
* Folks, be sure to always set limits with the kids. “Horse around” or “Boss” the other animals with in safe boundaries you state.
- Dramatically playing a pig does not mean the kids get to roll in the mud.*
*Pigs are actually prefer to be clean. Pigs can not swaet like people and other animals- so they roll in mud only to cool off. As a parent you will want to share this inofrmation then state clear boundaries. See post- Do Chickens Have Lips? and Other Silly Things About Farm Animals on No Non-cents Nanna blog.
- It is so nice when children share. However, I advice that children not share their bandanas after they have had them next to their mouths and noses. Be sure to write each student’s / guest’s name on their farm animal bandana.
- After hand washing, then kids may trade bandanas.
- Do you have a theme party coming up? Be sure to order 3 or more weeks in advance to allow for shipping and fullfilment re-stocking sold out items. Quantities are limited.
- Feel free to communicate with Malika Bourne owner of Heart Felt Play Store just to be sure of availability for that special party.
- Manufactured in China for OTC
Guaranteed satisfaction for these manufactured items. Please read shiping policies. Notify Malika Bourne the No Non-cents Nanna’s founder/ owner of Heart Felt Play Store of any concerns or suggestions. Please allow up to as much as 5 days for response tho’ typically anwers come in a few hours.
All prices are subject to change.
- Follow my On the Farm Theme for Kids on Pinterest
- Follow us on Facebook for crafts for kids ideas https://www.facebook.com/HeartFeltPlayStore/
This quote added to PINS directly from Heart Felt play store alows the image to become a BUYABLE PIN.”I’m a Shopify merchant with Buyable Pins and I want a conversion tag. I’m not an advertiser.” No NOn-cents Nanna, author of this bog site is also the founder and owner of Heart Fet Play Store. This post is a promotional advertisement as well as informative and fun.
Copyrighted content. Permission to share and print off for educaitonal purposes in the classroom.
Feel free to contact founder and owner of Heart Felt Play Store for your questions or concerns by using the form below.