Farm Animal Theme Inspiration for Kids Play: Resource
Kids love learning about Farm animals.
For those who, like myself, who love to teach the 3 to 8 years olds know that the barnyard animals provide so much fun inspiration to share. Below is a list of links to images Heart Felt Play Store Collection for sale with the Farm Animal/ Barnyard Theme. ( Currently Images are blank ..incoming…!!!!! August 15, 2017
For busy parents, grand parents, babysitters or pre-Kindergarten teachers it takes a great deal more time to gather up basic ideas and materials to present a few minute learning experience for short attention spans. Our goal is for that information to last a life time.
In decades past, besides my own imagination or what my father taught me, my only resource for patterns and fingerplays was the public library. The library is still awesome and so are book stores. Now we have Pinterest where No Non-cents Nanna happily pins On the Farm Theme images and activites-an awesome resource for you!
Now we all seem to own computers, but its till takes time to figure out key words to locate where to find an object that might support your theme activities.
This is where the No Non-cents Nanna’s blog and Heart Felt Play Store Collections comes to help you.
Halloween Costumes for Doube Duty:
New Hooded Animal Capes for all year around pay and to cover up when Trick or Treat night is coo out side.
Lamb, Hosre, zebra, Lion, Tiger, Giraffee… also at Heart Felt Play Store Farm Animal Collection
To enhance the value of the fun learning experinces No Non-cents Nanna’s Heart Felt Play Stores sells online at affordable prices at my Heart Felt Play Store. Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Inventory is limited to save us all money.
[This blog is a shameless self promotion for Heart Felt Play Store by the founder and owner]
||Farm Animal Cow Face Bandana|
||Farm Animals: Horse Bandana|
||Farm Animal Self Adhesive Shapes|
||Farm Theme Red Barn Favor Box|
||Farm Animal Pig Snout Bandana|
I, No Non-cents Nanna, will continue to share from my wealth of knowledge, tips about related developmentally appropriate ideas to inspire parents and teacers of the young American children learn through play with connecting links to save your time.
Songs and Poems about Farm Animals:
- http://www.prekfun.com/themes/prekthemes/a-f/Farm/Farm__Songs.htm My favorite resource.
DIY Arts and Crafts about Farm Animals:
- https://www.pinterest.com/furnbelly/dramatic-play-stations/ AWESOME Images for ideas!
Small Motor Muscle for Farm Animal Theme:
- http://www.fantasticfunandlearning.com/simple-farm-sensory-play.html *see note below
Science on the Farm:
Farm Large Motor Games:
- http://www.earlychildhood.msstate.edu/resources/motoractivities/pdfs/preschool.pdf Great generic list can be adapted to farm.
Click on to Read Related No Non-cents Nanna posts:
* Notes from No Non-cents Nanna:
I get so excited about planning fine motor and sensory play activities. And, then again, I want to issue a few words of caution to you about safety.
- Be careful with small objects around children even those under age 3. Small toys, beans and beads etc can be CHOKING HAZARDS even with kids old enough to know better under good supervision.
- Avoid dried kidney beans around small children. Uncooked dried kidney beans are poisonous!
- Perhaps your kids no longer have the need to explore with their mouths. You may not be concerned about choking hazards. However, some kids will stick a small object any where they can! Ears, eyes and noses can really readily get foreign object stuffed inside. For example; dried beans will swell in a nostril. Glitter thrown like Fairy Dust can end up in the eyes.
- Personally, I adopted the policy of not using food to make art projects unless it was intended to be eaten after wards. Many of the families I worked with living with not enough money to buy decent food. I did not want to give the children the idea that it was OK to waste food. (Stringing Cheerios for necklace can still be eaten for snack is appropriate..) To send home art made with popcorn may encourage rodents or bugs to eat in the home. Please think carefully about using food for art etc.
- Be cautious about recycling styrofoam raw meat trays. Can you be so sure all the bacteria is gone? I doubt it.
- Please, don’t do art art for the children so it will look like a masterpiece to the parents, so they may see the progress theri child makes. Allow children to make their own choices about where to put this or that color and so forth. Then ask questions about the big yellow circle or tiny red square they put in the lower right corner.
- Give a few minutes warning that it will be CLEAN UP TIME. When It is CLEAN UP TIME be sure the kids know where to stash the activity properly.
- Please be sure the thank the website owners of the links I shared above.
No Non-cents Nanna website is poswered by The Edge of Eternity Networks
I want to hear from you, your opinion and,experience with barnyard animals.
I am Malika Bourne the No Non-cents Nanna encouragin gyou to make good choices.