No No-cents Nanna Makes Statment about CLAIMS Made on-line by Bloggers Websites
This old No Non-cents Nanna sure loves to help empower moms and dads in the Fountain/ Fort Carson,Colorado Springs area and on-line folks in cyber space to make good choices for their families. I strive to NEVER make CLAIMS to make a buck. Some blogs and websites are in for some stormy weather and I’m edting all my blogs posts I’ll explain.
As a blogger and website owner I dabble with nutrional tips; routines and boundaries for better behavior; avoiding toxic and synthetic chemicals in our daily living-cleaning and hygiene using essentail oils not only because these are somethings Iam passionate about, but they are what I was trained to do for my job for many years…
…and I LOVE using essential oils. ( I chose to buy, use and sell only from one company.)
I did practice as as registered nurse for over 30 years. But what does that mean to you as a viewer or follower?
- I know better than to claim I can cure any disease or health condition.
- I do NOT treat ailments:I am not doctor. As as nurse I followed doctor’s orders any way, with a good enough understanding to help my clients know how to properly follw the doctors’ instructions. I iwll always direct you to your doctor. If need be I can help you write down the most relevant questions to ask.
- I DO understand basic anatomy and physiology of the human body and organic chemistry. I am FAR from an expert.I CAN help people to understand the basics of medical type termonology and help to understand how and why the body functions the way it does. I’m pretty smart ,but I am NOT an expert. I teach and empower healthy choices, only. I can’t tlel you I know how to fix or cure anything.
- I am bluntly honest. to a fault. I make msitakes- so don’t be surprised if my posts are updated.
Why am I making this statement?
I have been aware during these frontier days on the internet and i has come to my attention that a number of blogs and websites doesn’t frown on them by shutting them down.
That is unfortunate to say the least for the website owner and their trusted readers who believed who in the claims of some of those fancy smancy blogs –which have now been forced to close down. * The FDA in its efforts to protect us don’t allow certain statements even if very nice people only copy and paste then repeat.
( *This will explain why you can no longer find that piece of information you were looking for. Blogs and Websites get shut down for copyright violations and or making claims which they should not do – yet “we”all tend to want on that band wagon and react with emotional sharing on line.
I do want to encourage you all to always read this legally required statement that should have been posted on many blogs but never were posted:
“*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. ____ products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any ____ product. ”
99% of the time I remember to post that statement on my blog when I write about ____products which I receive bonus and commission from.
- I am required to make that statement*also when I promote said product. . I am also required to let my readers know that I am NOT the company,but a an advocate trying to sell a product to make money.
Bloggers simply can NOT ever tell you how to fix a specific health problem. ( Your Family doctor of 20 years legally can’t treat you in the parking lot of the grocery store, either so don’t ask him/her for medical advise in the grocery store.)mm
- I admit, I have had to make more than a few corrections on my blogs. I do make more than typo mistakes as well.
- I am trying diligently to correct anything and everything that can be misleading that I have posted.
- My desire is to be trust worthy as a blogger and still be somewhat opinionated based on my many years of actual life experiences.
Bloggers MUST follow copyright laws.
- Quoting is a good thing to do provided we all have credited our sources.
- For those who read websites DO look for credited sources of the information shared. If you don’t see any credits given ask the blogger in the comment section why they are an authority of if they are merely expressing an opinion. ( It is OK to question a blogger or website for credentials.)
- Before sharing or re-sharing eye catching headlines on a article be very certain that post is legitimately credited.Too much bogus information goes viral-making it impossible to retrieve a rumors even if the original site was forced to shut down months ago.Some people still take that to the bank. Be sure to check the laws about possibly being responsible for what you sahre on line.
My statements are in general and not directed at any one.
- Feel free to discuss your general concerns in the comments.
- Let’s all see what official resources we can find to back up the answers we are looking for.
- I don’t have that many answers.
- Stormy weather forces change It can wash away lots of things that needed cleaning. After the storm we can see the signs that the rain was a very good thing when we see a rainbow in the sky. It will all work out. Change is good!
- Be sure to check out FTC regulations as even Granny could loose her home over something she did innocently.
I am Malika Bourne the No Non-cents Nanna encouraging you to Make Good Choices!