Heart Felt Play Store’s modle Sophie-Do-It. has been a model for No Non-cents Nanna’s blog since she was very small.
This weekend my youngest grand daughter and I accomplished a new goal: a milestone for our family business, Heart Felt Play Store.
I’ve always involved my kids and grand kids in what I have done for a living. Now, I’m pretty excited about the new learning experience for the first grader in our family.
- In 2012 I began writing a blog and other writings under the pen name of the No Non-cents Nanna . The now 6 years old had been the my model and the main character in my grand-motherly philosophies since she was baby. (No Non-cents Nannas’ High Chair Safety video where our Sophi-Do-it was the star is posted below.)
- In 2015 I opened No Non-cents Nanna’s small crafting business doing local events.
- In late November I began an on-line shop with Shopify DBA No Non-cents Nanna.
- My inspiration and model was Sophie-Do-It, The little girl who had been growing up in photos on my blog pages. ( My grand daughter was so stuborn about doing a few things she really needed to acomplish. One day I traced her body shape on a big pice of card board. Her shape became the pattern for a 40″ stuffed felt doll name Sophie-Do-It Doll. The real Sophie was charged with teaching the doll how to do many new tasks. YES, No Non-cents Nanna will make a Shophi-Do-It Doll for your child. Just ask via the contact form on any Heart Felt Play Store catalog. page.)
- A few months after No Non-cents Nanna opened on Shopify store was up and running, Sophi-Do -It inspired a name change to No Non-cents Nanna’s “Heart Felt Play Store”. She was merrily drawing hearts on everything she could including little pieces of felt. ( Hearts…Felt..get it? heart -felt) I have always told Shopie that she is my business partner. To her, that means we are RICH! And we are “rich” in love.
,Heart Felt Play Store, the on-line shope is approaching it’s 2nd year in business. Sophi-Do-It had always inspired my craft- making. I had to stop crafting, that’s another story. I involved Sophie-Do-It in giving her child-like opnion on what to order. She has been my product tester of all crafted and manufactured goods “we” now sell on-line at Heart Felt Play Store.