What Can YOU Make with Duct Tape that LOOKS Like Burlap?
I can make a re-purposed vase from an Ovlatine jar and Duct Tape that looks like burlap
I don’t know about your dad and you ,but my dad made sure I never left home with out a ROLL of DUCT TAPE in my car.
Well, my late father was as smart as he was creative – and I got some of his genes. He would so proud to know how creative I have gotten with really cool looking DUCT TAPE.
- DUCT TAPE can be cute with scissors..
- .. tear it the edges look rough like real burlap.
Don’t look at BIRDIE.. look at the VASE!
In the above image I choice a floral pattern DUCT TAPE then trimmed the re-purposed jar with the burlap patterned DUCT TAPE.
I added some plastic ivy and a pretend bird fun a sample.
- Duct tape craft is a perfect craft for a lazy artist like myself. It is easy enough for kids to do…
..as long as yo don’t give then a full roll to wrap around the house…
- DUCT TAPE is sticky, of course, so you don’t need glue.
- Duct tap has straight edges that make it easy to adhere to a straight line of an edge.
- You need to go slowly-a inch at a time as you carefully stretch in place.
- It can be some what forgiving if you need to left and re-stick a little at a time.
- Got a wrinkle? No problem! Most wrinkles can be smoothed out.
I will taking these one-of -a-kind re-purposed items to Fresh Fridays in Colorado Springs.
Are you ready to make something fun with DUCT TAPE, too?
I am Malika Bourne the No Non-cents Nanna saying Make Good Choices!
Note from the No Non-cents Nanna: I love it when you share.Please keep in mind copy right of all images on-line belong to someone. If you did not make that image nor have permission to to use it you could get into some legal trouble.
Since I am persnickety, I ask you to please leave me a comment that you intend to PIN in order for me to give you permission to use my images…saves us all a lot of hassle. Do’t you agree?