On Girls Dreaming of LONG LONG Hair
Decades ago, my 3 year old daughter dreamed of hair vey LONG LONG princess hair. so, she wore a pair of yellow tights on her short fuzzy blonde head.
Don’t laugh! She was creative, as all children should be encouarged to be!
This post has been updated. If you are looking for more fun stuff for girls to wear on their heads skip to bottom for links to animal ears on head bands and fairy wings from Heart Felt Play Store
When she was 5 she still dreamed of having extremely long hair like princess Rapunzel. I wished I could giver her the untangled hair she fantasized about.
- You will no longer find yarn Long Long Hair Wig Heads Bands like you see above in the Princess Collection
- This post is still published for your inspiration.
- The No Non-cents Nanna had to stop crafting. These are no longer available from Heart Felt Play Store except in a grab bag while supplies last.
I believe this is a dream of overly long hair is shared by most little girls though the generations.
- Most parents really don’t get excited about combing out tangels every day.
- The occassional lost and found gum in the hair is a mess.
- The note from the school nurse that some one has head lice….skipping on….
When my daughter was 8 she got a part in a Wizard of Oz stage play as an Orange Munchkin.
That was when I learned to make yarn wigs. I made 20 Munchkin wigs for the cast.
For years afterwards I did not care to make any more yarn wigs for LONG LONG while.
Now, my youngest grand child is 5 years old . She has every line memorized from Disney’s movie Tangeled.
Although the Kindergartener has plenty of long blonde hair of her own, she wants more! As do most little girls.
- I will add flowers to these long long yarn hair dress-up wigs are ready to ship to make a girls dreams come true.
What are your daughters favorite colors?
You may also like to browse:
Wild and whacky headabands invenotry has change. Feel free to explore Heart Felt Play Store for our latest tinventory to stuff in your Chritsmas stockings. (last oreder for Christmas is suggested by December 5, 2017)
Perfect for kids and grown-ups alike as party favors; silly gifts: dress-up for fun; costumes for plays and even APRILS FOOLS! Make you own for Halloween.
Heart Felt Play Store has a Shopify Store Click HERE for the catalog page. this page is a little out of date, but left up to inspire you.
Product changes seasonally.
Feel free to contact founder and owner of Heart Felt Play Store for your questions or concerns by using the form below.