YETI Recalls 1.9 Million Soft Coolers and Gear Cases Due to Magnet Ingestion Hazard

The magnet-lined closures can fail and result in detached magnets, posing a risk of serious injury or death if ingested. When two or more high-powered magnets are swallowed, the ingested magnets can attract to each other, or to another metal object, and become lodged in the digestive system. This can result in perforations, twisting and/or blockage of the intestines, infection, blood poisoning and death.

Views: 181

Spread the love

Trending now: